Start Date :
Mar 04, 2021
End Date :
Mar 07, 2021
Oh the weather outside is deeeeelightful, and we can't wait to kick up some sparkling snowdust with you in Togwotee, Wyoming! Tickets are limited so make sure to get your passes asap! This is the most epic and affordable package, so tell your friends and book your winter Ride Wild adventure now!
This event is for newbies, and shredders alike. This event is programmed to help you learn how to ride snowmobiles or test your skills - whichever fits best for you!
Here are the details:
Dates: March 4-7th, 2021 / 3 Nights / Arriving Thursday, March 4th / Departing Sunday, March 7th
Ticket Price: $1400 + taxes
Ticket Package Includes:
- Lodging for 3 Nights (Trip is 4 days and 3 nights)
- Room Amenity - a shared room with two queen beds (You will be assigned a roommate or you can request a roommate by emailing us at email@example.com)
- Meals Included - Thursday Dinner, Friday Breakfast & Dinner, Saturday Breakfast & Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
- Snowmobile Vehicle provided
- Gear & Helmets provided
- Timbersleds available to demo! (Stoked)
- Professional Snowmobile Guides thanks to Togwotee Mountain Lodge & Bonafide Food Love
- Airport Shuttle (To/From Jackson Hole Airport)
- Ride Wild Programming, Ceremonies, Classes, and Retreat amenities
- Swag Bags from our sweet sponsors
- & more to come...
- 3 Night Stay: After drinks and dinner, we will have some programming, create opportunities to relax in our saunas, then you can retire to your cabin, lodge room or suite for the evening.
- Room Amenity: you'll get a 6 pack of domestic beer & snack (one per stay).
- Dinner: The Ride Wild crew will be enjoying dinner in either the Grizzly Grill or Red Fox Saloon. We'll be able to have our pick from any entrée on the saloon or grill menu. Dessert and fountain sodas are also included. Dinner is included every night on the package.
- Breakfast: In the morning, the Ride Wild crew will be enjoying breakfast in the Grizzly Grill. Breakfast is included every morning after the first night.
- Snowmobile Guide: Once you have finished breakfast, Ride Wild will be hitting the trails! You can either join a guided group for advanced backcountry riding or a scenic trail ride. Our full-day guided groups depart at 9 AM every day. Ride Wild will support you on ensuring you're with a group you feel comfortable joining based off of your riding experience. Groups will be limited to 10 guests per guide; however, the groups are not always at capacity. Our Guided trips return by dark between 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm every day. Night riding is not permitted.
- Transportation: Complimentary transportation to and from the Jackson Hole Airport on your days of arrival and departure.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Some lunch money, swimsuit for saunas, warm clothes (#Wyoming), and we've got the rest covered.
*Please note that this event is womxn's-oriented; however, we are open to couples and dudes participating in the event. Our programming is focused on intention and empowerment through powersports, specifically snow machines for this retreat. Please email us at Info@RideWild.co if you and your bae want to join the adventure.
REGISTERED USERS : Log in to your account and view your order history on your user dashboard.
GUEST USERS : Fill out the form below to see the status of your ticket purchase for this event.
The Weekend Riding Pass gets you access to a snow vehicle (snowmobile or timbersled) as well as expert-guided tours on both Friday and Saturday of the event. This package does not include Lodging or Food. Bring that lunch money!
This ticket package includes everything described in the "Overview" under "Event Details" EXCEPT the snowmobile rental itself. If you are buying this package it means that you are able to come with your own snowmobile or timbersled. (Remember, lunch is not included on the tours on Friday and Saturday - bring that lunch money!)
This ticket package includes everything described in the "Overview" under "Event Details". All you have to do is show up with some lunch money and we quite literally got the rest.
No Ride Info Currently
Sign up for updates about this event
Enter your email to be included in event specific news blasts
No FAQs currently.
Ride Wild does not offer any refunds for its merchandise. Ride Wild will facilitate an exchange, if, and only if, the merchandise is undamaged and unused. Ride Wild is also able to accept returns for store credit. Ride Wild will only accept returns for items that are undamaged and unused. If making a return, you will be issued store credit when Ride Wild has received your return and can verify that your item has been undamaged and unused.
By purchasing your merchandise, you are confirming you have read this policy, and are agreeing to its terms.
2) EVENT TICKETS
There are abolsutely NO REFUNDS available for any reason for event tickets. This includes, but is not limited to, a decision on your part not to attend, and/or any force majeure events. These force majeure events include, but are not limited to:
Natural Disasters (Hurricanes, Floods, Earthquakes, Fires, and/or Other Weather Disturbances)
War, Terrorism, Threats and/or Acts of Terrorism
Civil Disorder, Labor Strikes and/or Disruptions
Disease, Medical Epidemics and/or Outbreaks
Disruptions in Transportation or Travel Infrastructure
Amendments in National Travel Policies
Tickets and passes are valid only for the day/evening(s) you've purchased. By purchasing your ticket, you are confirming you have read this cancellation policy, and are agreeing to its terms.
Ride Wild offers two different types of tickets: Entrance Fees, and Add-Ons. Entrance Fees are tickets that enable admission to the event. Add-Ons are tickets that include an added value for you to experience or have at the event you've chosen to attend. You may only purchase an Add-On if you are also purchasing or have also purchased an Entrance Fee.
Ride Wild also offers the ability for you to pay for your Entrance Fees and Add-Ons in incremental amounts, with the first payment requiring 50% of the total amount due. After the initial 50% down, you have the ability to input whatever desired amounts you are able to pay to continue to make payment until payment is complete. That being said, if you choose to use the payment plan, your full balance is due 30 days prior to the event, this is a hard deadline. If you are purchasing either an Entrance Fee or Add-On less than 30 days prior to the event, the amount will be due in full with no payment plan available.
Entrance Fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event. You will receive a notification 32 days prior to the event, giving you 48 hours to complete payment or initiate a transfer. Transfers can also be initated outside to this 48 hour window. See more on transfers below.
If, for whatever reason, you are no longer able to attend your desired event, you may transfer your Entrance Fee. Transfers may be initiated by viewing your "Order Details", where it prompts you at the bottom of the page to elect to transfer your Entrance Fee. (Feature coming soon, in the interim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding transfers).
Transfers are not guaranteed. The ability for your ticket to be successfully transfered is based on either your ability to procure another individual to which you want to transfer your ticket, and/or whether your particular ticket has a waitlist. If you are unable to procure someone to transfer the ticket to, and if Ride Wild has no one on our waitlist to which to transfer the ticket, then you understand, acknowledge and accept that the ticket and paid amount will be forfeited given our policy of NO REFUNDS.
Transfers Done Greater Than 30 Days Prior to the Event. You can initiate transfers greater than 30 days prior to the event, even if you have not paid your total balance in full. The person to which you transfer will have the option to leverage Ride Wild's Payment Plan, with the requirement that the full balance is due by 30 days prior to the event. Once the total balance of the ticket is paid, you will be reimbursed for the amount you paid prior to transferring. If the person to which your ticket is transferred is unable to fulfill payment, you will not be reimbursed.
Transfers Done Less Than 30 Days Prior to the Event. You can initiate transfers less than 30 days prior to the event. This would mean that you have already paid your balance in full as your balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The person to which you transfer would be responsible for the full balance of the payment without any payment plan options. Once the total balance of the ticket is paid, you will be reimbursed for the amount you paid prior to transferring. If the person to which your ticket is transferred is unable to fulfill payment, you will not be reimbursed.
Ride Wild is building out a process to facilitate ticket transfers. Until that is launched, you may email us at email@example.com if you need support on a ticket transfer.
Add-Ons must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event. Add-Ons are non-transferrable and non-refundable.You will receive a notification 32 days prior to the event, giving you 48 hours to complete payment. If payment is not completed 30 days prior to the event, you understand, acknowledge and accept that the ticket and paid amount will be forfeited.