Start Date :
Mar 02, 2023
End Date :
Mar 05, 2023
Oh the weather outside is deeeeelightful, and we can't wait to kick up some sparkling snowdust with you in Togwotee, Wyoming! We are heading back to the beautiful southwest mountains of Wyoming for an epic weekend of snowmobiling and so much more. Tickets are limited and this event always sells out, so make sure to get your passes asap! This is the most epic and affordable package, so tell your friends and book your winter Ride Wild adventure now!
This event is for EVERYONE (aka COED) including newbies and shredders alike. This event is programmed to help you learn how to ride snowmobiles or test your skills - whichever fits best for you! We will have guides riding with all levels.
Here are the details:
Dates: March 2-5, 2023 / 3 Nights / Arriving Thursday, March 2nd / Departing Sunday, March 5th
Ticket Price: $2000 + taxes (prices may increase so get yours asap!)
Ticket Package Includes:
- Private Cabin + Fireplace Lodging for 3 Nights (Trip is 4 days and 3 nights)
- Room Amenity: these cabins are set to be shared as they include two queen beds (You will be assigned a roommate or you can request a roommate by emailing us at email@example.com) Highly recommend signing up with bae or a friend! Just email us if you're planning to book with someone and we will make sure you guys have your own cabin.
- Rooms include: fireplace (winning) microwave, tv, wifi, fridge, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, coffee maker, everything you need for that perfect winter getaway
- Meals Included - Thursday Dinner, Friday Breakfast & Dinner, Saturday Breakfast & Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
- Free 6-Pack and Snack for your to choose from Togwotee convenient store
- Polaris Snowmobile Vehicle provided for 2 full days of sledding
- Gas and vehicle insurance provided
- Gear & Helmets provided
- Timbersleds possibly available to demo! (Stoked)
- Professional Snowmobile Guides thanks to Togwotee Mountain Lodge & Bonafide Food Love
- Airport Shuttle (To/From Jackson Hole Airport)
- Ride Wild Programming, Ceremonies, and Retreat amenities
- Swag Bags from our sweet sponsors
- Professional Photos of your adventure
- & more to come...
- 3 Night Stay: After drinks and dinner, we will have some programming, create opportunities to relax in the saunas (if available), then you can retire to your cabin, lodge room or suite for the evening.
- Room Amenity: you'll get a free 6 pack of domestic beer & snack (one per stay)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Options
- The Grizzly Grill – orders are to go only, breakfast 7-9:30am.
- The Red Fox Saloon – Limited bar menu, Lunch 11:30-3:00pm. Limited seating, to go is
encouraged. Dinner 5:00pm to 9pm.
- Snowmobile Guide: Once you have finished breakfast, Ride Wild will be hitting the trails! You can either join a guided group for advanced backcountry riding or a scenic trail ride. Our full-day guided groups depart at 9 AM every day. Ride Wild will support you on ensuring you're with a group you feel comfortable joining based off of your riding experience. Groups will be limited to 7 guests per guide; however, the groups are not always at capacity. Our Guided trips return by dark between 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm every day. Night riding is not permitted.
- Transportation: Complimentary transportation to and from the Jackson Hole Airport on your days of arrival and departure.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Warm clothes (#WyomingWinters), and we've got the rest covered.
*Please note that this is a COED event. Our programming is focused on intention and empowerment through powersports, specifically snow machines for this retreat. Please email us at Info@RideWild.co if you and your bae want to join the adventure.
COVID-19 UPDATE - 2/22/2021:
Due to precautions and safety measures, Togwotee Mountain Lodge is unable to offer access to its saunas. Togwotee Mountain Lodge is also requiring that guests wear face masks while in public spaces. Lastly, it is encouraged to bring your own snow gloves.
This gathering takes place on the occupied territory of the Cheyenne, Eastern Shoshone, & Apsaalooké (Crow) nations who have stewarded this land for generations. Start here to the learn the land you are on.
To view your order & complete Event Registration...
- REGISTERED USERS : Log in to your account and view your order history on your user dashboard.
- GUEST USERS : Enter your email address to view your order & event registration.
2023 Togwotee Retreat Weekend Package including: Lodging + Food + Rental + Gas + Insurance + Gear + Experience
No Itinerary Info Currently
No Ride Info Currently
Sign up for updates about this event
Enter your email to be included in event specific news blasts
No FAQs currently.
By making a purchase with Ride Wild, you are confirming you have read this policy and are agreeing to its terms.
Ride Wild does not offer any refunds for its merchandise. Ride Wild will facilitate an exchange, if, and only if, the merchandise is undamaged and unused. Ride Wild is also able to accept returns for store credit. Ride Wild will only accept returns for items that are undamaged and unused. If making a return, you will be issued store credit when Ride Wild has received your return and can verify that your item has been undamaged and unused. Ride Wild does not offer payment plans for merchandise.
2) EVENT TICKETS
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS available for any reason for event tickets. This includes, but is not limited to, a decision on your part not to attend, and/or any force majeure events that force Ride Wild to cancel the event. These force majeure events include, but are not limited to:
Natural Disasters (Hurricanes, Floods, Earthquakes, Fires, and/or Other Weather Disturbances)
War, Terrorism, Threats and/or Acts of Terrorism
Civil Disorder, Labor Strikes and/or Disruptions
Disease, Medical Epidemics and/or Outbreaks (including cancellation due to COVID-19)
Disruptions in Transportation or Travel Infrastructure
Amendments in National Travel Policies
Tickets and passes are valid only for the day/evening(s) you've purchased. By purchasing your ticket, you are confirming you have read this policy, and are agreeing to its terms.
Ride Wild offers two different types of tickets: Entrance Fees, and Add-Ons. Entrance Fees are tickets that enable admission to the event. Add-Ons are tickets that include an added value for you to experience or have at the event you've chosen to attend. You may only purchase an Add-On if you are also purchasing or have also purchased an Entrance Fee.
Ride Wild also offers the ability for you to pay for your Entrance Fees and Add-Ons in incremental amounts, with the first payment requiring 50% of the total amount due, and the second payment requiring the remaining 50%. That being said, if you choose to use the payment plan, your full balance is due 30 days prior to the event, this is a hard deadline. If you are purchasing either an Entrance Fee or Add-On less than 30 days prior to the event, the amount will be due in full with no payment plan available.
Entrance Fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event. You will receive a notification 32 days prior to the event, giving you 48 hours to complete payment or initiate a transfer. Transfers can also be initiated outside of this 48-hour window. See more on transfers below.
If, for whatever reason, you are no longer able to attend your desired event, you may transfer your Entrance Fee. Transfers are not guaranteed. The ability for your ticket to be successfully transferred is based on either your ability to procure another individual to whom you want to transfer your ticket, and/or whether the event to which you have a ticket has a waitlist. If you are unable to procure someone to whom to transfer the ticket, and if Ride Wild has no one on our waitlist to whom to transfer the ticket, then you understand, acknowledge and accept that the ticket and paid amount will be forfeited given our policy of NO REFUNDS.
PLEASE NOTE: Ride Wild DOES NOT allow transfers among events. For example, if you have purchased a ticket to one event, and later decide you want to go to a different event, we CANNOT transfer your ticket from one event to another. Your ticket is only able to be transferred to another person for the SAME event.
Transfers may be initiated by accessing your Event Registration. You can access your event registration through a variety of ways:
Clicking “Complete Registration” button on your Order Confirmation email
Going to our “Events Page” and typing in your email that you used to make your purchase at the bottom of the page.
If you have an account, you can login and go to your order history, where you can view the relevant order for the event for which you need to transfer your ticket. At the top of your Order Details, you’ll see a prompt that, when clicked, will redirect you to the Event Registration for that event.
After one of the aforementioned steps, you will be prompted to Select Event. On your Event Registration page immediately under “Purchased Ticket”, you will see your purchased package listed and labeled with your name. To the right of your name, you’ll see the “Transfer” button. Click the “Transfer” button and read the pop-up text. If you desire to transfer your ticket to someone you know, click the “Friend” button. A window will pop up to allow you to input the first name, last name, and email of the person to whom you want to transfer your ticket. If the event has a waitlist associated with it, you will also have the option to select “Waitlist” and your request will be sent to our waitlist.
If a transfer is successful, you will be automatically reimbursed as soon as the transferee (the person to whom the transfer request was sent) has completed their payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Transfer recipients will not be able to leverage a payment plan. Upon accepting a transferred ticket, the transfer recipient must pay in full.
Add-Ons must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event. Add-Ons are non-transferrable and non-refundable. You will receive a notification 32 days prior to the event, giving you 48 hours to complete payment. If payment is not completed 30 days prior to the event, you understand, acknowledge and accept that the ticket and paid amount will be forfeited.